Who are we?
A brief introduction
Mexx Engineering® design and develop bespoke manufacturing automation solutions and robotic systems. With over a decade of industry experience, we take a multi-disciplinary approach in developing customised solutions for various manufacturing industries.
Our commitment is to improve productivity, mitigate risks and hazards, reduce energy use, and cut waste generation within the manufacturing industry.
We ensure the sophistication and cost-effectiveness of our robotic and turnkey systems by fostering innovation through a qualified team of professionals and a quality supply chain network.
We envision supplying efficient, safe, and sustainable automated solutions for industry 4.0 through our collaborative partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and employees.
What makes us unique?
- Design and develop sophisticated automated systems that are industry-specific since 2006.
- Our system comes with a minimum of 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials.
- A well-established Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in Australia.
- Proudly Australian owned and manufactured.
- Recipient of various industry awards and recognition in 2014, 2019 and 2020.
- With a skilled and qualified workforce, our operation is scalable. We stimulate the economy by sourcing mostly Australian made products and employing local residents.
- Global trade ready. We successfully designed and developed an Automated Concrete Test Laboratory for Hanson Heidelberg Cement Group. In New Zealand, we successfully developed and installed a Debagging and Bottle Conveying System for Synlait Milk.
CERTIFICATIONS & REGISTRATIONS
ISO 9001, ISO45001, and AS9001
Integrated Management System
Mexx Engineering Pty Ltd is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Certification for ISO 45001:2018 and AS9001 are currently being issued.
We believe that these ISO certifications will complement and build on our high-quality products and services to all our current and prospective clients.
The registration covers the Integrated Management System for the design and development of bespoke automated solutions and innovative robotic systems through quality procedures and safe work practices.
Verify ISO 9001:2015 certification here.
Trade mark number: 2007679 and 2007680
Name and address of owner: MEXX Engineering Pty Ltd of Unit 1/28 Harrington street Arundel QLD 4214 Australia
The trade mark is registered in the following class(es): 7; 42
Date of filing: 16 May 2019
Term of initial registration: Ten years from 16 May 2019