Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $55,000 - $75,000 plus super
- Skills training at the company's expense
- Semi-annual KPI appraisal
- Performace-based commission and salary bonus
Award Classification: Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2010 [MA000010]
Award Category: C4 - Engineering Associate/Laboratory Technical Officer
ANZCO Code: 233512
Work Eligibility: Able to work in Australia with no restriction
Mexx Engineering actively invests on employees who are keen to:
- Work towards a common goal.
- Commit to achieving project outcome
- Takes ownership of allocated duties and tasks.
- Practice exceptional work ethics.
A system is in place to encourage exceptional performance within the team. The semi-annual KPI appraisal aims to identify, monitor, and manage each employee's strengths and weaknesses for the purpose of professional development, operational efficiency, and profitability.
About the Role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Detailed 3D design
- Working closely with engineers in other disciplines and internal trade staff
- On-site installations both nationally and internationally
- Projects from conception to completion
- Post project customer support
- Multiple projects at different stages
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering would be desirable.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, calculations, and theories
- Experience in Automation/controls, PLC Programming, Robot Programming and/or Manufacturing industries is advantageous
- Experience with Solid Edge and/or other 3D CAD packages is advantageous
Skills and Attributes
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking
- Understands and manages external and internal customer expectations
- Excellent communicator with the ability to accurately and effectively convey information
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong work ethic with prioritisation, time-management, and deadline achievement skills
- Team player
- Right to work in Australia
How to submit an expression of interest?
- Search for any job vacancy in www.seek.com.au.
- Submit cover letter and current resume via Seek.
- After submitting your cover letter and resume via seek, email a 1-minute video detailing why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the job position as your email subject for our reference
- Applicants who follow instructions carefully are reviewed closely
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly