Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $55,000 - $80,000 plus super
Key selling points:
- State-of-the-art robotic automation technology
- Award-winning Australian company
- Strong team culture
Award Classification: Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2010 [MA000010]
Award Category: C4 - Engineering Associate/Laboratory Technical Officer
ANZCO Code: 233999
Visa Eligibility: Able to work in Australia with no restriction
Mexx Engineering actively invests on employees who are keen to:
- Work towards a common goal.
- Commit to achieving project outcome
- Takes ownership of allocated duties and tasks.
- Practice exceptional work ethics.
A system is in place to encourage exceptional performance within the team. The semi-annual KPI appraisal aims to identify, monitor, and manage each employee's strengths and weaknesses for the purpose of professional development, operational efficiency, and profitability.
About the Role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and Technical Sales Engineer, the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Project administration, documentation, and scheduling of multiple projects
- Post project customer support
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, electrical, control systems, or mechatronic)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in technical project environment
- Experience with Solid Edge and/or other 3D CAD packages is advantageous
- Experience with HAZOP studies (preferably in the explosive industries)
- Familiarity with MS Project (or similar project scheduling software)
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets
- Experience in specification and ordering of purchase components
- Experience in the development of machine manuals and documentation
- Demonstrated skills in document and revision control
- Detail orientated organisational and scheduling skills
- Ability to provide exceptional post-project customer support
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Good writing and administration skills in a technical environment
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking
- Understands and manages external and internal customer expectations
- Excellent communicator with the ability to accurately and effectively convey information
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong work ethic with prioritisation, time-management and deadline achievement skills
- Team player
- Right to work in Australia
How to submit an expression of interest?
- Search for any job vacancy in www.seek.com.au.
- Submit cover letter and current resume via Seek.
- After submitting your cover letter and resume via seek, email a 1-minute video detailing why we should hire you to email@example.com
- Use the job position as your email subject for our reference
- Applicants who follow instructions carefully are reviewed closely
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly